Seeking Owner Operators
A job that is challenging, interesting and helps you better yourself and your family. You are a professional driver; you could drive anywhere, so why drive with Woodcock Brothers Transport? You care about your family and want them to succeed and to us YOU are our family.
So short answer, your success is our success.
We mean that. Woodcock Brothers is and always will be a family operation. Over the last 35 years we have built a quality, professional transport company that is one of the top ranked fleets in Canada.
We work hard to make sure we deliver our clients goods on time and on budget but we also strive to balance that strong work ethic with family time and development. So if you’re ready to work with a company that helps you be a better driver, earn good money and balance your work/home life we want you to be part of our family; call, email or apply now!
What are the job requirements?
- Safely pick up and deliver customer freight
- Inspect equipment before, during and after trips
- Properly secure loads (van, flatbed, roll tarp)
- Liaison with internal and external parties including customers, border security and customs
- Complete require paperwork
What are the Perks?
- Manage your own schedule
- Signing bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Insurance, Permit, Licensing
- Recognition Program
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Company provided tablet or phone
- 24/7 support when you are on the road
What do you need?
- Own Transport Truck in good repair
- AZ license
- Valid Passport or
- Valid FAST Card or
- Valid Enhanced Ontario Driver’s License
You have the following skills;
- Professional Driver who values integrity and respect
- Good driving record
- Safety focused
- Communicate well with others
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive outlook
- Physically capable to bend, twist, lift and sit
To find out more contact us at 1-800-565-5557 ext. 242 or HR@woodcockbrothers.com