Customer Service Specialist
Woodcock Brothers is a family owned and operated Transportation company located 5 minutes west of Stratford. We are seeking a customer focused Customer Service Specialist to join our Brokerage and Dispatch Team. This position is a 6-month contract position. We provide delivery services to clients across Canada and the United States.
Our Mission - To provide on-time transportation service to our customers. We achieve this with dedicated people, quality equipment and facilities. We are committed to being "Miles Ahead, Minutes Away".
Our core values of Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Safety Focused, Family, and Loyalty are embedded into our business model
The key responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist are:
* Provide support to the Brokerage & Dispatch departments
* Ensure loads are fairly scheduled / dispatched amongst a pool of Professional Drivers, Owner / Operators, and Associate Carriers
* Post, sell, and track the status of loads
* Calculate, provide and negotiate freight / shipping rates
* Follow up to ensure on-time pickups and deliveries
* Resolve pickup and delivery issues and customer/associate carrier concerns
* Manage customer and carrier data bases
* Assist in cultivating business opportunities among existing and potential customers
* Flexible schedules and remote work options
* Family First work environment
* Competitve compensation package
* A safe work environment with all COVID protocols in place
* Post Secondary education in logistics or business and/or industry experience
* 3-5 years customer service experience
* Organization skills
* Problem solving and decision makings skills
To learn more about Woodcock Brothers and this opportunity, please check out www.woodcockbrothers.com. Interested parties can forward their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on-line through our website.