Woodcock Brothers is a family owned and operated Transportation Company located in Sebringville, 5 minutes west of Stratford. We are seeking a Technician to join our Service Team. We believe in professionalism, respect, safety, family, integrity, and loyalty. Our mission is to We are commmittee to be "Miles Ahead, Minutes Away".
The key responsibilities of a Technician are:
- Troubleshoot, repair, adjust, overhaul, and maintain equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults or malfunctions
- Fabricate and weld parts
- Utilize electronic work orders to capture data
- Liasion with Professional Drivers and co-workers as necessary
- Have the same core values
- Be a 3rd year Apprentice or a Licensed Truck / Heavey Duty Equipment Mechanic
- Be a Team player
- Possess customer service skills
- Posses troubleshooting, diagnostic, problem solving skills
- Have a desire to continuously improve
- A competitive wage
- Comphrensive benefit plan effective first day
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working environment
- Family focused work environment
- Generous vacation time
Woodcock Brothers is an accessible workplace, should you require accommodation through the interview process, please notify Human Resources.
Interested in joining our "family"; please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.